APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO APPLY UNTIL MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2018 (3:00 pm Rome time)
1. To apply to the Sustaining Peace Master Programme it is required to
have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree by 12 November 2018.
2. Throughout the application process, the following documents will be
required. Please, prepare them in advance. All documents should be in JPG
or PDF format:
3. Create a personal account on the University of Turin web portal. Note: please select “Registration for foreign users” to access the English version of the registration form.
4. Once registration is completed go to www.unito.it and login with your new credential (the login button is in the top-right corner). That will open your MyUnito page. Select “Enrolments” from the top menu, and proceed to provide your personal data and upload the requested documents.
5. The results of the selection process will be published on Wednesday
14 November 2018 and available through your MyUnito page. Afterwards, you will be requested to pay the first installment of the tuition fee to confirm your participation.
SELECTION PROCESS AND CLASS FORMATION
A maximum of 40
participants can be admitted to the Programme. In case that more than 40 valid
applications will be received, a selection will take place on the base of on
academic excellence, professional experience, motivation, and other criteria
approved by the Scientific Committee of the Master Programme. In the selection
process, the Scientific Committee will also take in consideration an even
distribution of participants according to gender and background.
Please note that a minimum number of 12 participants are required to launch the Master Programme.
In order to ensure a more equal access to the Programme, tuition fees will be differentiated as follows:
The University of Turin will be in charge of collecting fees from participants in two or three installments: